Bringing the Transformational Power of the Internet to all
The Great Lakes Region is a powerhouse of innovation, production, agriculture and natural splendor. We provide incredible resources to the world and our communities deserve resources of equal caliber. The Affordable Connectivity Program is helping to ensure that all community members have access to the transformational power of the internet.
Get up to $30/mo credit for your internet service.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a FCC program to help low-income households pay for Internet service and connected devices. Surf Internet is a proud participant in ACP to help families gain access to high-speed internet regardless of income.
How it Works
Important Reminder: ACP replaces the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program. If you are currently enrolled in the EBB program you MUST reapply to the ACP program by March 1, 2022 in order to continue to receive benefits toward your cable expenses.
You can easily check if you’re eligible through the Lifeline Nation Verifier.
If eligible, you can receive an up to $30 discount on your internet service
Next, verify that Surf Internet offers service at your location.
Register for service
Use the button below to request service through our Affordable Connectivity Program.
Who Qualifies for Affordable Connectivity?
A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of the household meets at least one of these criteria:
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Is eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income internet program.